Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Baby Backpack for Raegan!

An email from Raegan today...


Hello! so today was a good day! We taught in the morn and then went to the clinic ...today we worked in the wounds room...saw some sick wounds and got taught how to put in an IV and give a shot in the butt - havent done it myself yet... just watched to learn!  It was cool... then we went to the Jukwaa orphanage... I finally got to carry a baby on my back  - yay !  and I bought sme diapers so I could leave clean! Then we went to the Wawassii orphanage and taught a lesson with Ry and Patrick.


The antibiotics are working great and swelling is way down in my neck.. Ry lost his phone on the bus so we called it and someone answered and said they would be back at the bus station tonight in Cape Coast but they were a no-show so it might be a goner!  Can't wait to see you all so soon! Love ya and still wish dad could come!!! We will have to all do something special when we get back!  Love, Raegan

No comments:

Post a Comment