Sunday, August 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

We have now been home just over and week!  Being home safe and sound has been such a huge relief - looking back on our trip now I can clearly see how worth it it was to go but while we were there I questioned that decision every day!  Each day was filled with terror, excitment and joy and never in the same order!  It was not an easy thing to do - but I have come home with a new perspective and trillions amounts of gratitude for our beautiful country and my little town of Taber.  Life is really good!  Thank you so much to those who took an interest in our trip, were concerned for our well-being, made supply and monetary donations and helped us try to make a difference in a few lives in Ghana.

I will try to post the two short videos I made of our favorite memories.....

No comments:

Post a Comment