Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tidbits from Raegan today...

Hey mom! I hadn’t heard about Dad’s new job and promotion!  He must be so happy!  
Yes, we drink about 7-10 bags of water a day!! Each bag is a couple of cups of water.  
As far as bringing flipflops they love getting them and they all wear them but they are all breaking and they get so frustrated. They are  made out of really cheap foam, so they just flatten out too much and really quickly! 
Today I couldn’t believe I was in Africa!! Sometimes I forget! It is a lot like  Mexico in many ways! The way people interact and the streets and driving etc but not so much the way they live. 
Yesterday was the hike to the 2nd highest mountain point in Ghana. Ry was sick so couldn’t go which was too bad because it was soooo prettty and soooo cool.....but I did get a little sick up there because of the altitude... really light headed and dizzy... but didn’t last long! I'll post photos soon.

Things are good. Today was a really hard day though... very sore hands from the shovel...  blisters and a sunburn but good exercise for the abs tho! :) 
I’m really excited for you guys to come - just wish dad could too...hopefulyl 

No comments:

Post a Comment